Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Dual Monitoring Kit (for Pfizer/BioNTech)200201-SC
Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Dual Kits include everything needed to monitor and automatically log data for two adjacent ULT -80˚ or cryogenic freezers 24/7, in real-time. They are also used to monitor LN2 vapor temperature at the top of dewars.
ULT Kits monitor all types of biologic materials including; DNA/RNA, enzymes, reagents, in-vitro, etc. They provide an ideal monitoring solution for clinical institutions, university research and scientific laboratories, and CRO's (contract research organizations).
Each Kit Includes: A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform for two points of monitoring, SoniShield Duo Wireless Meter, two ULT sensors (with NIST Calibration Certificates) power supply, 6ft cable, and mounting supplies.
- To order, select the kit for your network type from the list above.
- 4G/5G LTE cellular kit price includes a 1-year data plan.
- For 900MHz contact us.
- Do not submerge this sensor in LN2. Contact us to monitor liquid LN2.
Temperature Range: -205˚ C to 0˚ C.
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- SMART Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC program with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on phone, tablet, or PC. Contact us if you wish to add a dedicated local display.