Room Conditions Monitoring Kit - (Display Optional)200800-SC
Room Conditions Monitoring Kits include everything you need to monitor and automatically log data for ambient temperature, relative humidity, and differential air pressure between two rooms 24/7, in real-time.
Industries include; healthcare, life sciences, university research, pharmaceutical, and industrial sectors. Applications include; critical care environments such as surgical suites and isolation rooms, clean rooms, and pharmaceutical compounding rooms
Each Kit Includes: A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform, MVP 440 meter with power supply, Differential Pressure Sensor, temperature and humidity sensor (sensors include NIST calibration certificates), and mounting supplies.
- To order, select the kit for your network type from the list above.
- 4G/5G LTE cellular kit price includes a 1-year data plan.
- For a wall-mount, local display, order #000055 Flush Mount Display Kit.
DPS Differential Air Pressure Sensor: Accuracy: +/- 0.25%, Range: +/- 4 in H2O
Temp Range: -10˚C to +80˚C / Humidity Range: 0-80% RH
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- SMART Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC program with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on phone, tablet, or PC. Contact us if you wish to add a dedicated local display.