Temperature Monitoring Kits - Dual Glycol Buffered Sensors200001-SC
Temperature Monitoring Kits with two glycol buffered sensors include everything you need to monitor and automatically log data for two cold-storage units. Examples include freezers, refrigerators, and walk-ins. Use for cold temperature monitoring of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, biologics, food service, cold-chain, etc.
Each Kit Includes: A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform for two points of monitoring, MVP 440 Meter, 2 glycol sensors (with NIST traceable Calibration Certificates) power supply, 6ft and 15ft sensor extension cables, and mounting supplies.
- To order, select the kit for your network type from the list above.
- 4G/5G LTE cellular kit price includes a 1-year data plan.
- For 900MHz contact us.
Temperature Range: -55˚C to +30˚C.
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- SMART Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Sensor Calibration, with IQ/OQ Validation
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC program with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on phone, tablet, or PC. Contact us if you wish to add a dedicated local display.