Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Monitoring Kit (for Pfizer/BioNTech)200200-SC
Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Kits include everything needed to monitor and automatically log data for one ULT -80˚ or cryogenic freezer 24/7, in real-time.
ULT Kits monitor all types of -80 freezers or Cryogenic freezers regardless of manufacturer. They provide an ideal monitoring solution for clinical institutions, university research and scientific laboratories.
Each Kit Includes: A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform for one point of monitoring, MVP 410 Meter, ULT sensor (with NIST Calibration Certificate) power supply, and mounting supplies.
- To order, select the kit for your network type from the list above.
- 4G/5G LTE cellular kit price includes a 1-year data plan.
- For 900MHz contact us.
- Do not submerge this sensor in LN2. Contact us to monitor liquid LN2.
Temperature Range: -205˚ C to 0˚ C.
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- SMART Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC program with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on phone, tablet, or PC. Contact us if you wish to add a dedicated local display.