Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Dual Monitoring Kit200201-SC
Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Dual Kits include everything needed to monitor and automatically log data for two adjacent ULT -80˚ or cryogenic freezers 24/7, in real-time. They are also used to monitor LN2 vapor temperature at the top of dewars.
ULT Kits monitor all types of biologic materials including; DNA/RNA, enzymes, reagents, in-vitro, etc. They provide an ideal monitoring solution for clinical institutions, university research and scientific laboratories, and CRO's (contract research organizations).
Each Kit Includes:
- A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform for two points of monitoring
- SoniShield Duo Wireless Meter
- Two ULT sensors (with NIST Calibration Certificates) power supply
- 6ft cable, and mounting supplies.
- One-hour on boarding session with Customer Success Manager
- Unlimited Hardware warranty while under a software subscription
- Unlimited users
- Free and unlimited on-demand and live training
- DataSync: Power and data backup on device to prevent data loss during power/connectivity interruption
Available with Wi-Fi and Cellular Connectivity
Installation Is Quick and Easy
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on a phone, tablet, or PC.
- Contact us if you wish to add a dedicated local display.