Temperature Monitoring Kits - Glycol Buffered Sensor200000-SC
This Temperature Monitoring Kit includes one (1) glycol buffered sensor perfect for protecting assets that are sensitive to temperature. Includes everything you need to monitor and automatically log data for a single cold storage unit.
Examples: freezers, refrigerators, and walk-ins. Use for cold temperature monitoring of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, biologics, food service, cold chain, etc.
Temperature Range: -55˚C to +30˚C.
Our glycol sensors mimic the actual temperature of the assets in your unit and help eliminate false alarms that can be created by opening and closing a unit.
Each Kit Includes Everything You Need To Monitor Two Adjacent Cold-Storage Units:
- A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform for one point of monitoring
- 1 glycol sensors (with NIST Calibration Certificates)
- Power supply
- 6ft sensor cable
- Mounting supplies
- One-hour onboarding session with Customer Success Manager
- Unlimited Hardware warranty while under a software subscription
- Unlimited users
- Free and unlimited on-demand and live training
- DataSync: Power and data backup on device to prevent data loss during power/connectivity interruption
Available with Wi-Fi and Cellular Connectivity
Installation Is Quick and Easy
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on a phone, tablet, or PC.
- Contact us if you wish to add a dedicated local display.