Temperature Monitoring Kits - Glycol Buffered Sensor (for Moderna)200000-SC
Temperature Monitoring Kits with a glycol buffered sensor include everything you need to monitor and automatically log data for a single cold-storage unit. Examples include freezers, refrigerators, and walk-ins. Use for cold temperature monitoring of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, biologics, food service, cold-chain, etc.
Each Kit Includes: A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform for a single point of monitoring, MVP 410 Meter, 1 glycol sensor (with NIST Calibration Certificate) power supply, 6ft sensor extension cable, and mounting supplies.
- To order, select the kit for your network type from the list above.
- 4G/5G LTE cellular kit price includes a 1-year data plan.
- For 900MHz contact us.
Temperature Range: -55˚C to +30˚C.
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- SMART Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC program with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on phone, tablet, or PC. Contact us if you wish to add a dedicated local display.