Room Conditions Monitoring Kit - (Integrated Display)200600-SC
Room Conditions Monitoring with the ARC 440 meter is an ideal solution for any application requiring close environmental conditions monitoring and a local display. This kit provides everything needed to monitor and automatically log data for ambient temperature, relative humidity, and differential air pressure between two rooms 24/7, in real-time.
Industries served include; healthcare, life sciences, university research, pharmaceutical, and industrial sectors. Applications include; critical care environments such as surgical suites and isolation rooms, clean rooms, and pharmaceutical compounding rooms.
Each Kit Includes: A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform, ARC 440 meter with integrated display and power supply, Differential Pressure Sensor, Temperature & Humidity sensor (sensors include NIST calibration certificates), and mounting supplies.
- To order, select the kit for your network type from the list above.
- 4G/5G LTE cellular kit price includes a 1-year data plan.
- For 900MHz to Ethernet, and 900 MHz to Ethernet w/Cell Failover options contact: email@example.com
- Optional Air Pickup kits are sold separately. Choose from: air duct kits, wall plate kit, and ceiling mount kits. Pick-up kits include 8' air hose.
DPS Differential Air Pressure Sensor: Accuracy: +/- 0.25%, Range: +/- 4 in H2O
Temp Range: -10˚C to +80˚C / Humidity Range: 0-80% RH
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- SMART Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC program with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on phone, tablet, or PC. Contact us if you wish to add a dedicated local display.