Clean Room Monitoring - Single Room Kit230004-SC
Clean Room Monitoring Kits provide 24/7 monitoring and automatic data logging of differential room air pressure, ambient temperature, and relative humidity levels.
Typical applications include clean rooms, critical care units in hospitals, and compounding pharmacies or pharmaceutical manufacturers that require USP <800> compliance.
Each Kit Includes:
- A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform for 3 points of monitoring.
- Flush-mount, local color display, with stainless steel faceplate and housing
- MVP 440 meter with AC power adapter, and 12' power extension cable
- DPS (differential pressure sensor) with NIST calibration certificate
- Temperature and humidity sensor with NIST calibration certificate and wall mount plate
- Wall or ceiling mount air pressure pickup kit
- Wall of ceiling mount temp/humidity mounting plate
- All cables and accessories for complete installation
- To order, select the kit for your network type from the list above.
- 4G/5G LTE cellular kit price includes a 1-year data plan.
DPS Differential Air Pressure Sensor: Accuracy: +/- 0.25%, Range: +/- 4 in H2O
Temp Range: -10˚C to +80˚C / Humidity Range: 0-80% RH
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- SMART Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Traceable Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC program with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on phone, tablet, or PC.