Clean Room Monitoring - 3-Room Package230001
This 3-Room, Clean Room Monitoring Kit provides 24/7 monitoring and automatic data logging of differential room air pressure, ambient temperature, and relative humidity levels for 3 rooms.
Typical applications include a standard 3-room cleanroom for pharmaceutical compounding, scientific or medical research labs, and industrial clean rooms.
- A one-year subscription to SoniCloud remote wireless monitoring platform.
- (3) Wall mount local displays, including stainless steel faceplates.
- (3) SoniShield Duo Wireless Meter, 900MHz meters with power supplies
- (3) Differential Pressure Sensors (with NIST calibration certificates)
- (3) Temp/Humidity sensors (with NIST calibration certificates) and wall mount plates
- (1) MVP Ethernet/Cell Failover Gateway with power adapter
- (3) Wall or ceiling mount air pressure pickup plates
- All cables and mounting accessories for complete installation
- This kit is intended to transmit via Sonicu MVP Gateway via primary Ethernet connection with 4G/5G LTE cellular failover in the event of a network outage.
- Kit price includes a 1-year cellular failover data plan.
- To monitor 4-rooms, order this 3-room kit, plus a 1-room kit
DPS Differential Air Pressure Sensor: Accuracy: +/- 0.25%, Range: +/- 4 in H2O
Temp Range: -10˚C to +80˚C / Humidity Range: 0-80% RH
- Best-in-Class asset protection – SMART Alerts and powerful alarm handler
- Redundant power, data transmission, and DataSync, for lossless data
- SMART Reporting tools auto-generate regulatory compliance reports
- Plug 'n' Play hardware deploys rapidly without the need for IT
- ISO 17025 NIST Traceable Sensor Calibration Certificate
- Compliant with CDC, FDA, BOP, and VFC program with audit logs, permanent data storage, and corrective action logs.
- The SoniCloud Dashboard can be displayed 24/7 on phone, tablet, or PC.